- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Like millions of other website owners, we use Google Analytics on this website.
Google Analytics is a piece of software that grabs data about our visitors (you). It’s something like an advanced server log.
What does Google Analytics record?
- What website you came from to get here.
- How long you stay for.
- What pages you visited.
- Are you using a mobile phone or desktop computer.
- And quite a bit more.
What do we do with your data?
The tracking information allows us to better understand the kind of people who come to this site and what content they’re reading. This allows us to make better decisions about design and writing.
Occasionally, we will compile aggregate statistics about the number of visitors this site receives and browsers being used. No personally identifying data is included in this type of reporting.
All of our activity falls within the bounds of the Google Analytics Terms of Service.
Want to opt out of tracking?